-Varadero. 4 nights All Inclusive (Beach)
Havana City, being the capital of Cuba, is a must for every visitor to this wonderful Caribbean Island; Varadero is the perfect combination with Havana to form one of the most demanded twin centre holidays in Cuba, our visitor interested in enjoying a twin centre holiday can be sure that this holiday package Havana - Varadero is the best option, the charms of Old Havana, the history kept in its museums and the unusual perfect combination of the colonial buildings that show the eclectic desire of the architects that designed them.
In our included guided city tour visit Old Havana, its squares and the fortresses that defended Havana Old city form the attacks of pirates, customers will visit also Central Havana, the National Capitol Building exteriors, Modern Havana and the Revolution Square.
Also included in our twin centre holiday, a day excursion to Pinar del Rio and Viñales, as well as a visit to a cigars factory, where you will learn the process of cigars manufacturing.
Varadero Beach awaits you at just 2 hours drive from Havana to complement your Twin Centre Holiday with a relaxing stay in a beach of warm blue waters and fine sands, where the sun always shines and the customer just enjoys. Varadero Beach comprises several All Inclusive resorts with water sport activities so take advantage of the optional possibility of receiving diving initiation lessons or a day boat tour to an offshore island.
· Day excursion to Pinar del Rio and Viñales as described. This tour is offered on shared basis with clients from other hotels unless the group has a minimum of 6 paxs in which case Destino Caribe offers it on exclusive basis.
• Tour guide service during the city tour in Havana and Viñales (Request guide language)
• Transfers and activities described.
• Guided City tour in Havana as described.
• Accommodation as shown in the program or as selected by customer in enquiry.
• Cuba Destino Caribe assistance on arrival and departure.
• All the transportation is done in Air conditioned coaches with professional drivers.
* The Term CUC stands for Cuban Convertible Pesos which is the currency that customers will be requested to pay for their services while in Cuba, those can be obtained by exchanging foreign currency at airport exchange desks, hotel receptions, banks and exchange houses or desks along the country (Casas de cambio or CADECA).
• All the services, transfers, meals and visits not described in the itinerary.
• International Air fares and international flights to Cuba.
• Travel insurance and Medical insurance.
• Personal expenses and tips for driver, bellboys, chambermaids, waiters and tour guide.
• Entry visas for Cuba.
• Departure tax to be paid at the airport on departure for international flights *CUC 25.00
Day 1- Arrival at Jose Marti International Airport on, meet our representative and Tour guide. Private transfer to the selected hotel in Havana. Accommodation on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
Day 2- Breakfast. 09:00 Hrs City Tour in Havana that includes the following: Colonial Havana and the City Museum, the Museum of the Rum, the exteriors of the National Capitol Building, and a walking tour through the Plaza de la Catedral Square, The Arms Square and the Artisans Market. Continue with the visit to Modern Havana including Revolution Square and the Miramar area. Return to the hotel. Night at leisure.
Day 3- Breakfast. 08:00 hrs excursion to Viñales and Pinar del Rio. In Pinar del Rio, a brief visit to the city that includes a visit to a cigars factory so the clients have the chance of learning the manual process of cigars production. Continue the journey to Viñales. This place has the oldest geological formations in Cuba and has a Valley which landscape is unique in the world. In Viñales the clients will visit a lookout point to Viñales Valley, El Mural de la Prehistoria (Prehistory Mural which is a huge painting on the rock in one of the sides of a hill describing the evolution of mankind.) After those visits, visit to La Cueva del Indio (Indian cave) here the clients will walk inside a cave and at the end of the lighted path in the cave there is a subterranean river. The clients will be taken by boat to the other side of the mountain coming out of the cave. This is a very impressive view of a cave with its formation. Lunch in a local restaurant. After lunch return to Havana. Night at leisure.
Day 4- Breakfast. Free morning. Check out at 12:00 Hrs. At 14:00 Hrs transfer to Varadero (approx.150 Km) with a 10 minutes stopover for on the way. The trip is along the north coast of Havana, Mayabeque and Matanzas provinces. Check in selected hotel and accommodation on all inclusive basis. Night at leisure.
From day 4 to day 8. Free in Varadero on All inclusive basis. The customers can enjoy the beach and the water sports or the swimming pool in their hotel as well as to book from their reception any day excursions.
Day 8- Check out 12:00 Hrs and transfer to Havana Airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES.
For more information and prices, check all our offers at CubaDestinoCaribe.com