-Havana. 3 nights on Bed and breakfast. City and History.
-Guardalavaca. 4 nights All Inclusive (Beach)
HAVANA – GUARDALAVACA twin centre holiday is a great holiday offer for a person looking for a two resorts package in Cuba. Starting from Havana or Guardalavaca, a domestic flight to or from Holguin or Havana will guarantee the connection between the two destinations. In Havana holidays are be based in a mixture of history and culture while in Guardalavaca you will find the perfect complement to your twin centre holiday in Cuba in a all inclusive resort. A few places can perfectly combine the beauties of the beach with the magnificence of the coastal wild forest as Guardalavaca does.
Guardalavaca in North Holguin is one of those places in Cuba having several All inclusive resorts, it is a place where the sun wakes you up every day and invites the visitor to enjoy the marvellous waters of the warm Cuban Atlantic Ocean, it sounds like a dream or poetry but this is a real place where the green of the forest and the blue of the ocean live together in an unusual harmony.
Havana – Guardalavaca twin centre holiday, this combination is superb.
In our included guided city tour, visit Old Havana, its squares and the fortresses that defended Havana Old city form the attacks of pirates, customers will visit also Central Havana, the National Capitol Building exteriors, Modern Havana and the Revolution Square.
Guardalavaca awaits you after 90 minutes flight from Havana to Holguin and then an 80 Km transfer between Holguin airport and Guardalavaca, this way we complement your Twin Centre Holiday with a relaxing stay in a beach of warm blue waters and fine sands, where the sun always shines and the customer just enjoys. Guardalavaca comprises various All Inclusive resorts with water sport activities so take advantage of the optional possibility of receiving diving initiation lessons or a day boat tour to an offshore island and visits to neighbour towns like Holguin, Bayamo or Santiago de Cuba.
• Tour guide service during the city tour in Havana (Request guide language)
• Transfers and activities described.
• Guided City tour in Havana as described.
• Accommodation as shown in the program or as selected by customer in enquiry.
• Cuba Destino Caribe assistance on arrival and departure.
• All the transportation is done in Air conditioned coaches with professional drivers.
- Round trip domestic flights Havana - Guardalavaca – Havana.
* The Term CUC stands for Cuban Convertible Pesos which is the currency that customers will be requested to pay for their services while in Cuba, those can be obtained by exchanging foreign currency at airport exchange desks, hotel receptions, banks and exchange houses or desks along the country (Casas de cambio or CADECA).
• All the services, transfers, meals and visits not described in the itinerary.
• International Air fares and international flights to Cuba.
• Travel insurance and Medical insurance.
• Personal expenses and tips for driver, bellboys, chambermaids, waiters and tour guide.
• Entry visas for Cuba.
• Departure tax to be paid at the airport on departure for international flights *CUC 25.00
Day 1- Arrival at Jose Marti International Airport on, meet our representative and Tour guide. Private transfer to the selected hotel in Havana. Accommodation on Bed and Breakfast Basis.
Day 2- Breakfast. 09:00 Hrs City Tour in Havana that includes the following: Colonial Havana and the City Museum, the Museum of the Rum, the exteriors of the National Capitol Building, and a walking tour through the Plaza de la Catedral, The Arms Square and the Artisans Market. Continue with the visit to Modern Havana including Revolution Square and the Miramar area. Return to the hotel. Night at leisure.
Day 3- Breakfast. 06:00 hrs Pick up and private transfer to the airport for the flight to Guardalavaca, on arrival, private transfer to the selected hotel. Accommodation on all inclusive basis. Free for the rest of the day and night.
From day 3 to day 7. Free in Guardalavaca on All inclusive basis. Customers can enjoy the beach and the water sports or the swimming pool in their hotel as well as to book from their reception any day excursions like Holguin, Bayamo or Santiago de Cuba.
Day 7- Check out 12:00 Hrs and transfer to Guardalavaca Airport for departure to Havana. On arrival to Havana, private transfer to the selected hotel in Havana. Accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis. Night at leisure.
Day 8- Breakfast. Check our 12:00 hrs. Transfer to Havana Airport for departure.
END OF SERVICES.
For more information and prices, check all our offers at CubaDestinoCaribe.com